Friday, May 13, 2011

Words from the "Wise"

Here's some stuff that Peter has said recently:
  • on Easter Sunday, he wore a vest--something he doesn't normally wear--and he said, "wow, 2 shirts!" He then began running around the house saying, "I'm a doctor, I'm a doctor." Apparently he thought he was a doctor because he was gussied up. 
  • He was walking around the house, wearing pajamas on his head and saying, "I'm married, I'm married." 
  • He pronounces "macaroni" as "macaraconi" 
  • He loves for us to tell him stories about cats, animals, going to Omi and Gramps' house, going to the park with his friends. He often will tell us "stories" too. 
  • He loves an episode of Olivia that involves Olivia's grandma and tai chi (don't ask). He often informs me that he would like to watch "Olivia's gram-ma". 
  • When I tell him stories, he says he wants to hear about "Kai Kai" and "Tai Chi." I don't really get the connection, but he loves his little friend, Kai (and he also loves Kai's grandma so maybe that is where it connects) and he loves that Olivia episode. I'm often talking about "Kai Kai" at the park doing tai chi. That's something I never thought I would be discussing with my 3 year old. 
  • At night, when I say "goodnight," he tries to stall by asking me about everyone's status. "Where are all the babies?" me: "They are sleeping." "Where are all the birdies? Where are all the dogs? Where are all the cats? Where are all the grandmas and grandpas? Where are all the people? Where are all the animals?" This is is all spit out rapid fire as fast as possible and I reply, "They are all sleeping and Peter needs to sleep too." 
  • When asked what time it is, he says, "30 o'clock."

No comments: