Monday, September 21, 2009

Preparing for Baby #2 Fun

Our church (and my mom) hosted a baby shower for me and another gal, Kelly (also known as Kendall's mom), that is due in October. It was really fun!


the photographers wanted us to touch bellies. we were a little skeptical.

They prayed for us, we played 1 game, and we also got a series of 15 envelopes. Each envelope has a note from one of the women at church for us to open the first 15 days. I must admit, I have been tempted to open a few of them these past few days.....I am pretty exhausted and worn out.


In any case, it was fun to celebrate babies! A fun time was had by all....





this is "team Peter." My mom and Nova are going to take turns watching him while we are at the hospital.

My parents graciously bought us a double jogger this month. We decided to test it out when they brought it over. Peter enjoyed it. That's his "baby" next to him. We got him a baby (well, my parents picked it out) for him to play with before baby #2 comes along.





This has nothing to do with prepping for the baby, really. It is just a funny shot. Being the huge Beatles fan that I am, I had to buy the Rockband Beatles game. Unfortunately, I have been too tired to play as much as I would like. Maybe I can take it up in the evenings before those later feedings. :)

I have been trying to introduce Peter to more toys and activities lately. He likes play-doh. So far we are not mixing colors. He needs help forming it into balls and snakes (that's pretty much all I can think of to make), but he does enjoy it.

....Just a few short days and we will have plenty of pictures to post of baby #2!! Crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting all those. i especially like the one of Peter cracking up/pointing and holding his doll. he looks like he is giving you a cheesy used car salesman pitch, and that was his catch zinger at the end...
cant wait for thursday!!!!
xoxoxox

Kelly said...

thanks for posting these pictures!!