Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October Fun

It's All Relative...

This is a playgroup I go to every so often.
From left to right is: Doubt, Charlotte, Lyla, and Peter.
To put things in perspective, Doubt and Peter are about 1 HOUR apart!




Peter wondering if he should suck on his fingers too....
You may remember Baby C....


Kickin' it with the ladies...


We visited Gramps and Omi for dinner one night this month. It was really fun.
It was our first visit where we all felt like Peter was taking more notice of his surroundings. Kind of like, "SO this is where Omi and Gramps live!!"




I have been been busy growing some toothipicks!!


This is a typical Sunday at church, chatting with Gramps.



More fun with gramps. I love 'em!!


One evening I came home to this scene...It was SO cute, I had to document it.



One of our many walks. It was a little cold outside, so I thought I would put on a beanie just to be safe...This one was made by Auntie J. I think it is a little small....during the walk he ended up pulling it off his head. I carefully watched his movements during our entire walk because I had already "lost" some teething rings. Apparently, Peter had been just dropping the rings off onto the sidewalk during our walks, me none the wiser. I resolved to not lose the precious beanie.

Of course, we got home, and the beanie was nowhere to be found. Tragedy! I had already unpacked him from the jogger, so we took a gander up the street. Thankfully, it was laying on the sidewalk a few houses down. Beanie recovered!

Today we thought we would take Peter (and the dogs) to the park so Peter could enjoy his first ride in a swing.....


I'm not too sure about this??


This is fun!!


Still enjoys bathtime....


Peter particularly enjoys Mr. Froggie.
He makes a ribbit ribbit sound and he smiles every time.


****A thank you to Omi for all of her wonderful picture taking this month....I can't take credit for the teeth shot!!

2 comments:

kristi said...

I love the shot with the beanie on - he looks like you've dared him to keep it there and he's not gonna :) Awww - I can't wait to see him!

kristi said...

Well, and you too...