Sunday, October 5, 2008

7 months old





Some things have not changed....we're still swaddling around these parts...oh well...someday we will end this ritual...hopefully soon...



Some things stay the same, but there are a lot of new things going on around here..first of all, there is a FIRST tooth to report. Don't have any pictures yet, but it is there.

There is also a LOT of movement. Peter can roll from his tummy to his back, from his back to his tummy, he can move 360 degrees on his tummy, and last night he started to "creep."



He really likes this "push" sign that is on his crib. He has stared at it since he started sleeping in that room. Last night he rotated himself so that he was oriented towards the crib and he "creeped" himself over to it. He got so close, I had to move him or he would have hit his head on the crib.

It is exciting to see these developments, but it is also an adjustment. I keep expecting him to be in the same position I left him in but that is rarely the case these days. It makes "wake time" a lot more active.

**Gramps Photo Shoot**

I liked of all of the shots...so you can choose which one you like the best!

One thing is certain....he loves his Gramps....








Okay..I fibbed. I think I like this one the best. But mainly because I probably have a least one pic of my dad holding me and having this same facial expression.....

3 comments:

kristi said...

He's getting so big! And handsome and mobile and hairy :) Love all of it! What fun for the grandparents too!!!!

Routine Mom said...

He's such a big boy moving around with his one tooth! :) His eyes have changed color a little, haven't they - a little more gray blue or something.

Nana said...

He is so sweet what wonderful facial expressions, I think I especially like the one where he is looking so lovingly at his grandpa....tho the others are very special too, like you I'm having trouble deciding!! I sure am missing the little guy, his baby days are slipping away. Give him huggles from his Nana, please, and tell him his Nana loves him xxx's&ooo's!