Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter...several weeks ago...I know, I know. I am so behind in posting pictures. Sorry.


We went to my parents' house and we were all super excited to go on an Easter Egg Hunt. My mom put together some really cute baskets and my parents also put together a great easter egg hunt for Peter.


We have fond memories of past egg hunts with me and my sister in this backyard. It was so fun to see Peter explore the same territory that we once did.....


He was pretty good at figuring out the concept.....




After lunch, he led us all outside by the hand and thought that since we were all outside together again--that must mean there are MORE eggs to find. I quickly went inside and gathered a couple and then secretly hid them again when he wasn't looking. He had fun finding them again. and again. and again.
Matty was still too small to go hunting, but he enjoyed tasting this egg.
Posted by Picasa
This is kind of a random picture to post, but I liked it because I thought it captured what a fun day we had.






No comments: