Saturday, December 12, 2009

Catching Up....

Holy Moly, my dear husband installed Picasa on our computer and now I seriously have no excuse to fall behind on blogging ever. It is now super easy to post pics so I am pretty excited. Time is now a premium for me...okay, it was before. But seriously, it is really precious these days. I can't believe I have not put any pictures up since Halloween.



















This was Matthew's baptism day. He was baptized November 1. Peter was baptized when he was 2 weeks old. Matthew was a little older and I was a little less sleep deprived, so I think I was able to focus on it a little more. It was a really nice day. We love our church family!
















This is the only angle of Peter that we can get a picture of these days. He is still obsessed with the camera. And anytime I try to take a picture of Matthew, Peter tries to squeeze his face in like the above shot.















Pastor Paul















Peter and Mr. L hanging out

Posted by Picasa


No comments: