Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

My day started with mommy oversleeping by half an hour.....thanks, Mom! Because I am such a wonderful baby, I didn't cry. I just played in my crib until mommy finally came to feed me. I was greeted by this lovely sign from one of my favorite people, Jasmine.


Jasmine gave me a lovely present. My first birthday present!!

I really liked the bow!

wow! books! my FAVORITE!!

let me get a closer look!

my buddy

Then mommy took me for a walk. Do I look 1 year old???
Can you see my top teeth??


Tonight Omi and Gramps came over with LOTS of presents. I really liked opening them!

I love wrapping paper!

One of my favorite presents was from Auntie D and Uncle J. I loved the hammer!

I even tried to use the hammer on other toys.
And, I protested for the first time EVER when mommy tried to take it from me.


What birthday is not complete without cupcakes??

I am not sure about this.....

What is this stuff?

Hmm...I get it!!

Yummy!! Happy Birthday to ME!! (tell me you noticed my hat change.
I actually didn't mind wearing them at all!!)


nothing like a little frosting in the ear....

I could get used to this.....

at the end of the day, I was pretty tired....yawn.....thanks to all for a great day!!

2 comments:

kristi said...

What a fun day! Oh, and what a guy - he loves the hammer!

Routine Mom said...

Those are the BEST one-year birthday pictures I've ever seen. Good job, Peter! Hat, frosting on the face and a huge smile!
Stoked Peter likes the hammer. Sorry for any collateral damage. :)