Wednesday, November 5, 2008

8 months old: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

Hard to believe it....Peter is 8 months old! He is sitting up pretty well on his own, but I thought I would put the boppy behind him for the photo shoot to be safe. Note the plethora of food stains on his shirt--he can be messy!!
It seems as though I realize the importance of smiling for the camera already.....

I love to stare at the ceiling of our family room. I will sit on the couch or lie down on the floor and stare up at it for several minutes at a time.

I love this teething ring. Part of a set of letter linking rings. For some reason, I love the letter T from the set. I like to look at the black and white colors, and I like to talk to it A LOT.

One of my best presents from Auntie N. I love spending time with Mr. Turtle.....

We recently gave up swaddling Peter...He no longer needs to be swaddled at nighttime or naptime. He seems to prefer sleeping on his tummy, which results in some sleep positions that make us VERY nervous....I guess that is what you deserve when you go hi-tech and have a webcam in the nursery...you start to know "too much" about what is going on during naptime.

This shot below is nothing...there are many times when he falls asleep it looks as though his face is smashed into the mattress. He will often wake up in a pool of drool...and he is quite unhappy.

He is starting to roll around as a means of transportation, and manages to roll into various odd locations in the house. It is pretty entertaining!

2 comments:

Routine Mom said...

Ah ha! A tummy sleeper! Does he get that from Mom or Dad?

ramona said...

Haha, gotta love food stains! I don't think we have a shirt from 9mo - 12/15mo without food stains. It's fun!! Webcam huh?